JOHN BREAKEY'S READING LIBRARY
intro text goes here
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR LEARNING
KEY PRINCIPLES OF LEARNING SCIENCE
- Integrated Micro Learning — An outline of the basic method and first results
- Traditional Training vs the Bite Size Approach Infographic
- Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives
- Memory: A Contribution to Experimental Psychology (PDF)
- Maintenance of Foreign Language Vocabulary and the Spacing Effect (PDF)
- Spacing Learning Over Time (PDF)
- Allocating Student Study Time: "Massed" versus "Distributed" Practice
- What are Game Mechanics?
- Spacing Learning Events Over Time: What the Research Says (PDF)
USER ADOPTION GUIDE
We created a guide to help you understand the science behind effective learning. It steps you through the processes you need to consider when training employees.