The rise of digital workforces intensified in 2021 with 38% of American employees and 32% of Canadian employees working most of their hours at home — noting a significant increase in telework since March 2020. Though the numbers are high, factors such as disconnected communication systems and feelings of isolation brought on by zero physical interactions can […]
MICROSOFT TEAMS ADOPTION
A fast, effective, affordable way to onboard users with greater success.
Is Poor User Adoption Hurting Your Digital Transformation Project Outcomes?
ADOPT NEW TECHNOLOGY FASTER
Fivel's powerful, yet easy-to-implement digital adoption services makes that happen.
Your project success ultimately depends on effective employee engagement with the new tools or processes they're asked to adopt. Whether it's collaboration tools (Teams), protection against Ransomware or compliance certification, employee engagement is the last and most critical link in all projects.
THE FIVEL DIFFERENCE
Does user adoption underachieve your goal?
You’re not alone. Many clients complain about end-users resisting new technology. Adoption rates for tools like Microsoft Teams or OneDrive stall at 20-25%. Sound familiar?
Why do they resist?
- Project teams see the critical value, end users don’t.
- “Self-serve” portals work for 15% of employees but what of the other 85%?
- Portals have a wide selection of content. Users can’t decide what’s relevant and abandon the site.
- Deployment training is viewed as a one-time event but people adopt in gradual steps and need snippet refreshers over the following months to reinforce engagement.
How do we get to a 70% plus milestone?
- Get employee buy-in. For SMBs, a 15-minute call with all managers. For Enterprises, a 2-minute Executive video by a Senior leader.
- Staged release of specific product microlearning videos with follow-up quick quizzes.
How does Fivel help?
- Deployment experience with Microsoft Teams, Voice, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- Fivel produces and distributes the Executive Video to all employees.
- Fivel schedules and tracks the release of learning videos and retention quizzes to employees.
- Fivel sends snippet reminder videos of extended features after initial engagement.
- Fivel's solution is super effective, efficient, and economical.
USER ADOPTION GUIDE
Fivel's guide describes the science behind effective learning. It steps you through the process of how employee engagement is best accomplished.
Sending people on site to conduct initial training was costly and inefficient. With Fivel, we reduced our costs by 73% and reduced employee turnover.
Bringing in a supplier who had ready-made content, and full deployment services, enabled us to control costs and focus on our priorities.
The retention videos are a great way of reviewing the content presented in class. They're clear and easy to follow.
Now that we can see who learned the applications, we've seen a 22% reduction in help desk calls, happier end-users, and stronger business benefits.
I have never participated in programs that used short, concise videos and exercises to help me remember what I learned. I really enjoyed the process.
It was great. The video pulled out the key insights from what was a lot of information delivered over the first week of classes.
I liked that the information was in short video segments so I could fit them into my busy schedule. Being able to go directly to the info I need on my smartphone is convenient.
A Project’s Weak Link – User Adoption
An IT project is a series of steps linked together in a sequenced chain of events leading to the final business outcomes. When a link in that chain is broken a project suffers. Identify the business requirements Research available options Design and spec the needs Select the best possible solution Procurement & deployment User Adoption […]
Unleashing Winning Performance
Employees are your Athletes – unleash their winning performance Did you know that most resistance to change is unconscious and a biological function of the brain to actually burn fewer calories? What we refer to as a habit is a coating the brain constructs around a repeatedly active neural pathway along with help from […]