Many of today’s business articles repeatedly tell us that change is happening at an ever-increasing speed. Innovation, a key driver of change, is an essential requirement for any business to stay competitive. Not surprisingly, CEOs proclaim that their most important role is to invoke change in their organization. We are also reminded that the rate […]
MICROSOFT TEAMS ADOPTION
A fast, effective, affordable way to onboard users with greater success.
Is Poor User Adoption Hurting Your Digital Transformation Project Outcomes?
ADOPT NEW TECHNOLOGY FASTER
Fivel's powerful, yet easy-to-implement digital adoption services makes that happen.
Your project success ultimately depends on effective employee engagement with the new tools or processes they're asked to adopt. Whether it's collaboration tools (Teams), protection against Ransomware or compliance certification, employee engagement is the last and most critical link in all projects.
THE FIVEL DIFFERENCE
Does user adoption underachieve your goal?
You’re not alone. Many clients complain about end-users resisting new technology. Adoption rates for tools like Microsoft Teams or OneDrive stall at 20-25%. Sound familiar?
Why do they resist?
- Project teams see the critical value, end users don’t.
- “Self-serve” portals work for 15% of employees but what of the other 85%?
- Portals have a wide selection of content. Users can’t decide what’s relevant and abandon the site.
- Deployment training is viewed as a one-time event but people adopt in gradual steps and need snippet refreshers over the following months to reinforce engagement.
How do we get to a 70% plus milestone?
- Get employee buy-in. For SMBs, a 15-minute call with all managers. For Enterprises, a 2-minute Executive video by a Senior leader.
- Staged release of specific product microlearning videos with follow-up quick quizzes.
How does Fivel help?
- Deployment experience with Microsoft Teams, Voice, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- Fivel produces and distributes the Executive Video to all employees.
- Fivel schedules and tracks the release of learning videos and retention quizzes to employees.
- Fivel sends snippet reminder videos of extended features after initial engagement.
- Fivel's solution is super effective, efficient, and economical.
Are you aware of the financial impact of technology and user adoption? This article highlights 3 examples that will shock you. User adoption is a term that we think of as “training.” “If we conduct training then people will adopt.” It is not that simple. Training is only an event – User adoption is an […]
An IT project is a series of steps linked together in a sequenced chain of events leading to the final business outcomes. When a link in that chain is broken a project suffers. Identify the business requirements Research available options Design and spec the needs Select the best possible solution Procurement & deployment User Adoption […]